Time

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Where did it go?!?!

Kaylee would reply "There it is!" but she'd be wrong... it's just gone. Christmas is NEXT WEEKEND. And I haven't wrapped anything.

The next week and a half will be a bit crazy... I have a few zumba classes lined up, a yoga class, two birthday parties, wedding invitations to print, plus going over to help my grandmother with my grandfather as much as possible. Then there's Christmas at my inlaw's, at my grandmother's and my dad's. I also have a ton of things to Craigslist, but it might be too late since a lot of it is Christmas stuff (sigh)... PLUS, we have to finish organizing the garage because we have a friend who needs to store his vehicle while he's over in Hawaii (sorry, but this has got to be one of the best places to be stationed!!).  Thankfully, the garage isn't too bad.

Throw in a toddler who learned how to scream and run away as a reply to any question or command, so I have a permanent headache. 

5 comments:

E. said...

Thinking about you girl. I also feel wildly unprepared for the holidays this year, too. *sigh* Hang in there.

Mr & Mrs T. said...

Hehehe you too! How are you feeling?

E. said...

I've been lucky - very well (no morning sickness at all!)! I'm barely even showing (if at all). What about you!?!?

You have to add me to FB! I've been trying to add you, but to no avail! Boo!

CO said...

Okay seriously?? You are worried because you haven't wrapped anything?? I HAVE NOT BOUGHT PRESENTS YET! Okay, one or two, but dude! I have a shit tone of shopping left to do and no freaking time to do it. *sigh* good think I freaking love Christmas and the associated hustle and bustle that comes along with it because apparently? I have got to brave the malls this weekend! :)

Mr & Mrs T. said...

E, I would, but I added Mel and was going to add ya and then BAM a ton of DoCo peeps started requesting... I just can't go there again right now. :( I'm sorry.. I feel like a horrible friend!!! Know that I still love ya lots though!!!!

CO, I only buy for a couple of kids.. everyone else gets pictures, so I just have to throw those in bags with some tissue paper.. Good luck at the malls! You are braver than I...

Post a Comment