My new challenge...

Friday, December 9, 2011

Free exercise.

Ok, so we all know we can absolutely exercise for free in the comfort of our homes. The problem is, for me anyway, is finding motivation. I have a few free weights. I have an exercise ball. I even have Zumba on DVD. Lets not forget the obvious things like walking or running around the neighborhood. Do I use/do any of these things? No...

I have found that I do just fine if I have a class. If I know I need to be somewhere, I'll be there. But classes are expensive. Even if they aren't, the cost adds up quickly. I was lucky enough to be offered a free Zumba class. I fully intend on going to every session I can. I just have to make sure the husband doesn't have plans so he can stay home with the kiddo. And I recently joined Bump Club and Beyond for free yoga (every now and then... it doesn't appear to be a regular class). The cool thing about BCB is they do post natal as well. And, if I understood their policy well enough, you can bring the kids.

With the weather becoming colder than I care for, it's important I find classes inside. The whole "walking Town Lake" thing does not appeal to me but a few times a year when the weather is perfect. So, off I go... to scrounge the interwebs for free classes. I have something on Tuesdays/Thursdays. I might have something on Monday nights as well, but I am trying to find things during the day that may have daycare. Otherwise, I'll be tying Brian to the house quite a bit. Then again..... :p I've gained 28lbs since I became pregnant and am only 25 weeks along. I have to maintain my weight for the safety of the baby and myself, so I'm sure I can convince him if needed.

Now if I could only stop eating everything in sight....

0 comments:

Post a Comment