O M G

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I think I just made myself freak out a little bit. I've been occasionally watching this "Days of Pregnancy" site to make sure I don't forget how far along I am. I just looked and it said I'm 95 days away from term. NINETY-FIVE DAYS. THREE MONTHS and change. O M G. Where the heck did the time go?!? I'm nowhere near ready for this mentally. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm scared out of my mind what's going to happen when this new little person gets here. How will I juggle everything? I have a hard time juggling Kaylee and the house as-is. Sigh. Let the panic ensue....

2 comments:

Rain said...

You will be fine...think of how panicked you were with Kaylee...and what a good mother you are....deep breaths!!

Mr & Mrs T. said...

But now there will be two to run after!

Post a Comment