Today was a near perfect day. I got to go to a free yoga class where I met a new friend. The new friend is actually a mutual friend of someone I know in DC. WEIRD, but cool. Then we had 2 birthday parties and some shopping to do. But in the middle of all that, I had to make my pregnancy real. I had to fall. This was actually a much worse fall than I ever had with Kaylee. With Kaylee, I tripped over air and pulled some ligaments that made it nearly impossible to walk. This time however, I fell down 3 steps in our garage. I managed to mess my ankle up nicely and hyper-extended my knee. I have a lovely limp now. WOOT! I hope this injury heals, unlike the ligaments, which I'm actually having a few issues with again. Fun times...
But, I'm able to concentrate on my new obsession - office storage. Brian is offering to build out the nook in our office for my scrapbooking stuff. I could not be more excited! It should hold everything, plus my printer. This means I'll have a ton of room to scrapbook AND it'll all be easy to find. Now lets see if it gets built.... :)~ He has help at work now, so I think it's actually possible. I couldn't be more excited!
2 years ago
2 comments:
I am sorry about your knee...falling is so scary when you are pregnant! And any more pain besides the regular pregnancy stuff is not good!
I hope you get better soon, and a scrapbooking area sounds nice!!!
It's still in rough shape. My ankle is doing much better though!
I cannot wait for it to get done! He also got me a ton of organizational stuff so when the shelves are built, I can have a nice clean space. WOOT!
Post a Comment