2 years ago
Decorating
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Does anyone else have trouble decorating? I have all this "stuff" and all this space, but no idea how to put it together. And since my walls are still new, I'm afraid to put holes in them until I really have a plan. UGH. They may stay bare forever at this rate....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ooooer I LOVE decorating. Take pictures. Email them. Tell me the kinds of things and colours you like and I'll mock something up for you so you can limit the wall-holes. :)
Sweet! I never did a reveal post on the house... maybe I should do that next. It'll be a few days though.. this weekend is jammed packed! Have a good one :) Thanks for the offer!
I'm horrible at decorating. I put that into the same category as dressing myself and picking out cute clothes. It all comes back to style and I have none:( Good luck and I too would love to see pictures!! What area did you move to?
Pfft... Adrianne, A's room is ADORABLE. But, I think I'm a lot like you where I have a hard time figuring out things. We're in Falcon Pointe now.
Post a Comment