Why is it that I have had the entire weekend off, yet I'm still exhausted? I can't sleep... I can't even lay down because then my head hurts. This blows. It was supposed to be the weekend where I got to recharge. A surprise weekend - all to myself if I wanted.
Yesterday was awesome. I met up with Liese and the other bridesmaids for the most awesome and productive day ever. Seriously. I have never witnessed what I witnessed yesterday. Three women, all different sizes, all different personalities, all different interests, agreeing. Not only on a dress. But jewelry. And shoes. And ideas. It was bizarre.
Today, I was supposed to stay in bed until the doorbell rang at 3 signaling that my daughter was home and I'd be back on parental duty. Instead, I'm catching up on a show that I really don't even like anymore contemplating going to Michael's and the Sami Show. I can't sit still for long. Never have been able to.
2 years ago
3 comments:
Who's wedding is it? I have a hard time sitting still too :(
It's a friend of mine... I'm the MOH. Wedding is March 10th. I'm due March 24th. BTW, I'm also batshitcrazy, too. :)~
Nothing constructive to add here except ::huge grin::
y'all are awesome.
Post a Comment