This part was nerve wracking. He wanted to get married in 2009, but my brother and his wife were doing their wedding in October. (They officially were married in December). I really wasn't sure how that was going to work. Plus, there was the issue of us not really telling anyone what was going on yet. My family doesn't know, which is killing me. I convinced him to let me talk to my brother to see if they minded if we got married a few months before them. They didn't have an issue.
There were so many other obstacles to work around that I'll spare you the details. While at Brian's cousin's wedding this weekend, we were sitting at the reception talking about some of the stuff that was going on. I think it opened his eyes a little bit to see how much work and planning it can take to put on a wedding. So, he picked a date.
Saturday, July 4th, 2009
EDIT: Changed to June 6th, 2009
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment