Wow.. this week could not be over fast enough. Yaknow all of those things that I was trying to work around..? well, I didn't do as good of a job as I would have liked. Now my brother isn't sure how to handle possibly having a 2 week old baby at the wedding... I COMPLETELY understand though. So I think we are just going to play this by ear. It would completely suck if he wasn't able to make it though.
I've had a bridesmaid drop out and luckily Brian hadn't asked his last guy, so we are just going to stick to 3 a piece.
I've pretty much given the reception to my future in-laws. They have offered their home and seem very excited to plan this part. Brian is supposedly going to find us dance lessons so we (I) don't look like a fool out there. I am worried though because he mentioned wanting to put the music together... I'm picturing something Star Trek themed.
So, it seems that most of the big stuff is out of the way. The dresses will have all been ordered by tomorrow. The church is reserved. The reception is being planned.
I need to find odds and ends...
ring bearer pillow... going to wait til swatches come in though.
florist...I'm going to check out someone soon...
makeup/hair... found some "traveling stylists" that I may consider since I'll be on a tight timeframe the day of..
SHOES... we all still need shoes.
I'm definitely ready for a weekend of cleaning.. haha I will feel so much better when I can get rid of some of this energy.
EDIT: Scratch the dance lessons... :p
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment