I'm seriously down to the details... I can't believe I was able to put this together in a few weeks... maybe I should do this on the side? I seem to be decent at it... :)~
I'm talking to the florist tomorrow. I found the arrangements I want and the prices seem pretty good, so lets hope for the best! I'm mailing the deposit for the photographer off today. I have the deposit down for the makeup artist. Still looking for people to do the hair... this one is a little harder because ALL I know is I want an updo... but how fancy? will there be things woven in? Decisions... decisions....
My swatches came in, so I need to start looking around for fabric to either add onto a ring bearer pillow, or to see if someone will make me one... and possibly ties for the guys. I find it very odd that the bridal shop doesn't sell ties given that most brides will want to color match... Oh well. I think I'll be able to get close.
The invitations are being designed.. I finally got the wording. I just need to nail down a time to have the ceremony. I'm thinking I'm going to stick with 12:30pm. People will just have to eat before they come. The reception is definitely at 6pm.
The honeymoon is booked... we're going to Maui! Ziplining... hiking to see some beautiful waterfalls... luaus... pineapples!!!... chillin' on the beach... possible helicopter tour over a volcano... parasailing... submarine tour of the reefs... What does all this mean? I need to get back to the gym ASAP! :)~ That's next on the list actually. I was just trying to let everything calm down a bit before I added more to my schedule.
Woohoo! :)~
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment