Because I'm mostly an impatient woman, I decided to go look at the dress I picked out online. Luckily, I did because the place highly suggests making an appointment for the weekends. So, the girls and I have a room booked for noon on Sunday the 18th.
The dress is really pretty. I managed to refrain from trying it on. The sales lady showed me a few features on the dress which should make alterations mostly about the length and the halter. WOOT! Hopefully, I like it or at least find one I do like because they are only going to honor their sale that ends Saturday as late as Sunday.
I also looked at the bridesmaid and flower girl dresses. The flower girl dress that she showed me was like a 2T so it was REALLY difficult to picture Ainsley in it, given that she's 7 and nowhere near a 2T. Luckily, there happens to be an Alfred Angelos pretty close to where she lives in NC, so Brian is going to ask her mom to take her.
Honestly, I'm open on the dresses for the girls... The biggest thing is the color and material. So, in order to make that the easiest, everyone would need to order from the same place. I want it to also go well with my dress (neckline..). But, because all my girls have different body types, I don't think the dress I picked out will look good on everyone.
EDIT: Ok.. I changed my mind here... I actually do want everyone in the same dress... And, we found on that will look good on everyone.
This is really happening and my stomach has been all weird since it hit me a little harder. I am fearing that too many people are going to want to "help" and only make this simple wedding become a lot bigger and more complex than I want it to be. So, I'm probably going to have to set some rules for certain people who will be invited, but not IN the wedding... They should sit back and enjoy. :)
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment