So, the bridal shop is in partnership with a tuxedo rental place that does coordinate the ties... WOOT! We haven't gone to look at tuxes yet, but I had to get him into the mood to help with the wedding stuff in a sneaky way.
We went and registered this past weekend at TARGET. We also decided that we want to buy a sofa from the Roomstore, so maybe gift cards would be another good thing to put out there if people feel inclined to get us something. It took a lot of convincing that HE needed to be there as well. It all fell into place. We just happened to be by a Target when we were out looking for guns. Luckily, the place was closed. So I suggested we "run in real quick and register" knowing that it would not be real quick. :)~ He had a blast. I barely got to scan anything and our list is ridiculous. But that's how it typically is... we don't NEED the stuff... but we definitely want it! hahaha
The wedding shower is being planned... but man, this is difficult... only 30 people and of course I have a list of just 30 by myself that I would like to invite. So, unfortunately, I won't be able to invite everyone :( but if anyone else wants to throw us a shower, just let me know.. haha
I'm about to order extra fabric for the flowers... the flower people can use it in the bouquets :)
We bought his ring last weekend as well. It's very handsome and looks great with my ring :)~
I still haven't talked to the ladies doing the cakes and music. I should probably do that soon... just wanted to breathe for a second.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment