Belize

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Our trip to Belize was one for our traveling history books... Here's some pictures. I wish I could write more!

 San Pedro from the air... quaint little town, very poor... but there's something very charming and sweet about it that attracts me to it.

 I might have been a little scared about the dock. :p

 Post card perfect! Seriously... if you want a secluded resort where you can dunk your head and see coral and beautiful fish, come here.

 How I spent a lot of my time.

How I spent more of my time.

Snorkeling was another way I spent my time... a 10 minute swim to the barrier reef and there was coral sprinkled around closer to shore that you could almost walk to. It was EPIC.


3 comments:

Hi, I'm Natalie. said...

Great pics, makes me want to go back!

Adrianne said...

WOW!! That looks AMAZING! Glad you had fun--you deserved a break! :)

Kristal said...

Natalie, which resort did ya'll stay at? I think ya'll went to the same caye. Brian said he's all for going back, which is HUGE for him to say... best compliment I could have ever received after planning the trip.

Thanks, Adrianne! It was much needed for sure... too bad I had to return to reality.. plus, we had to fly through those crazy winds Austin/DFW had Monday! That was scary.

Post a Comment