....right places?
Maybe... we shall see. I finally bit the bullet and applied with a temp/temp-to-hire company. It's one I have been at before, but they said my skills weren't high enough for their positions. 7 years later, here I am. Back and in rare high form. She thinks my skills are a great fit and will be contacting me as soon as something comes up. Supposedly, they get remote work frequently. Here's hoping...
I'm nervous about getting back out there. My confidence is pretty low. But, this is something I need to do for myself. For my sanity. I need to feel like I'm more than just a diaper changer, maid, cook, potty trainer and dog sitter. Granted, I know deep down my role as the kid's mom is so much deeper than that. I'm also their teacher. And because of that, I need to teach them good work ethic, because lord knows they won't learn it anywhere else, which boggles my mind. It also wouldn't hurt to get some extra moolah in the bank.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment