The closest HEB is a few miles from me, however because of how the roads are, it takes a while to get to. Yesterday, I woke up feeling like I might be getting sick. It wasn't the normal allergy-induced haze I was in... it felt gross. The feeling quickly wore off as the day went on, but my energy level didn't really pick up. Today, I woke up with the same feeling. Only this time, it's not going away. I could not be more upset right now. We leave for Belize Wednesday. I have a major Neighborhood Watch meeting Tuesday. We need to build a fence Sunday. I need to pack tomorrow. I do not have time for this.
Last night, I actually took some medicine, hoping to knock whatever this is out before it started. I'm not big on meds. I try to ride things out as much as possible. After barely surviving swim lessons with Liam this morning, I went to Target.
I was going to get Airborne, EmergenC and baby powder (that's for the sand for the trip...). How does this cost me $70?!? I swear, I'm truly lucky if my will power can get out of Target without spending $100. I love that Target is across the highway, but I hate that I can't get out of there without spending a ton. This is my own fault and I fully recognize that. It still doesn't make me any less mad to see the bill though.... ;)
Here's hoping to health by tonight!
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment