PAINT!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

The color swatches on the computer aren't a very good match, but it gives ya an idea...

First up, we have MINK. This will be our office.

Next, our bedroom - DUSK. Dark, yet romantic/cozy. It's a good combo with the wood color of our furniture.

And from our bedroom, we enter our master bath with FLAX. This is almost a perfect match for a color in our tile. I can't wait to darken the room up a bit to make it feel more cozy and less gigantic.

This is where the colors are really off. This is "light silver sage". It's not really this blue... it will be in the insets we have in the entry and dining room.

This, believe it or not, is technically lighter than the color above and not really this green. It is "silver sage" and will go on the accent walls in the living room, as well as in the dining and entry way.

This is the pattern I'm considering for the other 2 walls of the living room/breakfast area. The walls a a light beige flat right now. So to do this pattern, I would take the same color, but do a different finish, probably semi-gloss or eggshell. This will take a little trial and error to get it just right to where it won't be annoying.
 

And finally.. the worse color sample of all because it's no where near a gray color like the actual paper swatch shows - SLATE.. Liam's bedroom. Because of this color and all the other colors in the house, I will probably reconsider Kaylee's bedroom color, which was still up in the air.. but the color was going to be super bright. I'm just not sure I want that anymore.

We need 13 gallons of paint. OMG.. insane. But, if you think about it.. it's pretty much the entire house.

Before I went into RH, I noticed that ZGallerie has an actual store. And it is amazing! I saw so much stuff in there... but... it was this living room set that really caught my eye. I didn't even know I liked this kind of stuff until I saw it. The shape of the sofa is really neat. I think it'll go well in our house. So, maybe next year.. :)
And then these I found at IKEA, so they might be a contender for tables in the living room.


I can't believe I actually have a plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment