Home Depot... My Toy Store

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I have a shopping addiction to Home D. I rarely use my credit card from them, but they just sent me an offer I can't refuse. 0% interest for 12 months. There are so many things we want for the house that we just can't get because of the up front cost. But, break it down into small monthly payments? Oh yea.. I'm there!

* Gutters.
* Rain Barrel for said gutters.
* Garden Shed (which will also be the only shed until we can afford to pour the real shed's foundation)
* Stain for the concrete patio (which will hopefully be poured by the end of next month!!)
* Paint for the house -- some colors I have figured out, so why not buy them now so when I can paint, it's there...?? :)~ Most recently, we figured out the office. It shall be dark chocolate brown. Yum! And perfect for a web developer and a gamer. Who needs good eyesight anyway? :p
* Playscape accessories - for when we can have it built
* maybe... a bird bath, because we love watching wildlife, even in our own backyard..
* Flagstone -- I really hope they have this in stock... I want a lot of it for pathways.
* Hose Reel -- because I'm tired of almost mowing over the hose.. seriously.. it's such a first world problem.
* TREES... if they have what we want, we are totally getting them... but last time I went they had almost nothing. Boo.


I'm super giddy. This gigantic trip will most likely involve both our vehicles and a babysitter for the kids. But for $100 a month, I think it'll be well worth it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment