Today, I took a chance and pulled out some old jeans. I have sizes 4 to 18 in my closet. Yep - that's how much my weight apparently can vary. I got all the way up to 16/18 when I was pregnant with Liam. It made me nauseous. Before that, the largest size I ever wore was 12/14. My normal size is an 8, but I'd like to be a 6. 4 is too small in my opinion. Today, I found that I can comfortably get into my 10s. I wanted to jump around the house screaming how excited I was about this, but Brian wouldn't have understood. He doesn't "get" women's sizes.
This is great motivation for me to keep at it with the zumba and walking. Starting in July, I'm going to try pilates. I'm a little scared of this from what I've heard from others, but I *need* core work, so I think I just need to suck it up and deal.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment