I think I needed a rest week. I wasn't getting much sleep and exercising as much as I wanted just wasn't a good idea. There's no way it was going to give me more energy. So, I stayed home all but one day of Zumba... and if you count the Hoppin' House foam pit, then I exercised two days.
Today, however I plan to get back into the swing of things. Zumba today and tomorrow, then the rest of the week I want to walk at least 2 miles. 3 if I can get out there early enough. That is the only problem with the summers being so hot in Texas. It's hard to exercise outside after like 10am.
The good news is the weight I thought I had gained must have been some extra water weight, because it was all gone by the next morning. I'm down several pounds and down a total of 22 lbs since I started all of this.
After 6 months of switching carriers so I could find a more affordable cell plan, I gave up and went back to my old company. No one seems to give me signal INSIDE my own home. I mean, c'mon.. if you can't get through a roof, what makes you think I'll get signal inside other buildings? I also gave up on buying a tablet. We can do this with airmiles, but Brian didn't like any of the manufacturers. So, I opted to just break down and get a smart phone. Now... I'm addicted to Hanging with Friends. Wonderful. Another timesuck. LOL
I'm hoping this week isn't nearly as lazy. Most of the fun plans will happen next week. We're planning on going to the zoo, Hoppin' House and the splash pad. But, I'm thinking of maybe taking Kaylee to Mayfield park to check out the peacocks. I'm not sure what else, but I need to plan things out of the house more.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment