I'm down 14 pounds since March 31st. WOOT!
47 pounds to my goal.... 27 to pre-baby weight. Too bad I am still on light duty and can't exercise for another 5 or weeks. It'll happen though. I know it will. :)
2 years ago
Copyright © 2010 Our Epic
Journey | Blogger Templates Design by Splashy Templates
4 comments:
Especially if he is eating/nursing so much!!! :)
Okay, first things first - CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy to hear the little critter arrived safe and sound.
I hear you about the breastfeeding. I've been eating CRAP because of all the back and forth to the hospital. And I'm pumping every three hours (until he actually does all feeds himself). I'm about 5-10lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight and my bigger pipe-dream weight (that I've never actually been) is 25lbs away.
I can't WAIT to get back to the gym (as much as I hate it) and actually be HOME so I can eat normal food.
E - I hope you got my comment on your blog before you accidentally deleted it :p I haven't been able to comment since.
But if not, I'm really glad to see ya'll are doing so well. I am pretty sure I wouldn't have handled the situation as well... Any ETA on when he'll be home? I saw he was over 4lbs, so 1lb to go if CAN goes by US standards, right??
I read that so wrong. I read that as you lost 41 pounds. I thought to myself wow I should change my mind about having children.
We can work together when you can get back to it. :)
Post a Comment