Sick Week

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Monday, we took Liam to the doctor for his newborn Monday afternoon. The Piglet was up to 7lbs, 6oz. Yay cluster feeding and constant snacking! I do hope his feeding schedule evens out soon. I'm awfully tired...

I love my pediatrician, but I hate the fact that they don't have a Well and Sick waiting room situation. It's all one big space. Well, I feared this little kid hacking and sneezing would get one of us sick. Sure enough... Brian and I both got sick. Liam was a bit snotty and had a cough here and there, but nothing too bad. My mom went back home Tuesday morning, so I got a full two weeks of help. The anxiety of having to take care of two kids alone hit Wednesday, especially since I was still blah.  Just as we were getting over it, Kaylee got her first fever. I did manage to get it to break Friday morning, but man... seriously?

I guess the moral of the story is even if you don't think you can... do it anyway. Happened with Liam's birth. Happened this week with all of us being off-kilter. It may not be pleasant, but amnesia will kick in and let you forget about it soon. :)~

1 comments:

Rain said...

Scott and White in Round Rock by Ikea has a separate waiting room for sick kids! I think its very smart!
Hope you are all feeling better this week!

Post a Comment