The thoughts are spinning

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It really sucks when you are worried but you can't talk about said worry as it'll only make things worse.... So, here I am.. it's 3am. I've been up since midnight. Kaylee will be up by 7. Today is going to suck. I can't turn my mind off. I really hate it when this happens. I had become so good at putting everything out of my mind so I could sleep better. But, this could be big... The thing I hate most about it is someone had told me this could happen - for no other reason other than to hear themselves speak. I am mad the thought was even put into my mind. Senseless worry... that's what I'm all about... good times.

Vacation starts soon... so maybe that will set my mind at ease.

3 comments:

Rain said...

Oh no! I am sorry you are feeling this way. I hope whatever it is either doesn't happen...or is not as bad as you think it's going to be.

Adrianne said...

I hear you! If I happen to be awake in the middle of the night, that's when all of the unnecessary worry takes over my brain. It's awful!

I hope everything is okay and that you are worrying for nothing...even though I know that's no fun!

Hi, I'm Natalie. said...

Aw, boo. I know how that feels... I hope everything worked out.

Post a Comment