Growing and Learning...

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Over the last month or so, it's been amazing watching Kaylee grow and learn. She's learning things that I didn't think was even age appropriate, but apparently it is. She's now walking and trying to run. Chewie and Kaylee are best friends. They chase each other. She gives him big belly laughs and he makes sure she's ok when she loses her balance. We have a large ottoman in our livingroom. This is where we'll play peek-a-boo. She'll be on one side, I'll be on the other... and we'll go back and forth finding each other. She loves it! "I'm gunna get you," while not exactly nice, cracks her up... her speed increases two-fold as she runs or crawls away.

Other things that she's doing includes high fives, blowing kisses, fist bumps... she can find your nose and ear consistently and is hit or miss with mouth and eye. She says hi, dog, doggie, daddy, mommie... the other day she tried to say Cooler, which was pretty funny.

Kaylee is also a pig. This child eats more than any other baby I have known. But, she's still a mere17.5lbs. It's hilarious watching her pack away the food...

She's pretty much still the cutest, sweetest baby I know... I know, Momma is a bit biased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment