On July 7th, we began swim lessons. Needless to say, it was rough going right at first. The first lesson involved her screaming and crying the entire time. All I could do was laugh - this was for her own good. The next lesson went a bit better. She still fighted being on her back, but everything else improved a lot. Lesson three was great! She didn't fight being on her back at all, as long as her head was on my shoulder and I was supporting her. Yesterday's lesson was recorded. My MIL came and took pictures and video. Kaylee is starting to kick, which is really cool! What a difference a few lessons make...
Practicing being on her back - with distraction. :)~
Gliding and grabbing for toys.
Climbing out of the pool, almost by herself.. She's a strong Nooblet!
Practicing her "monkey walks" along the wall.
"Oh yea, Ma... I got this!"
Submersion!
Wrapped up in her towel after the lesson.. just sitting there, waiting for me to finish drying off.
Hahaha I'm guessing Frances does? :p Kaylee isn't walking yet, so that *might* have something to do with it... hehe She does love climbing in and out of her kiddie pool though.
4 comments:
Love the pics and video! Looks fun and she's being SO good! I love the pic of her sitting there...she looks SO cute! :)
I don't think she looks like a 1 year old... it's weird!
You're so lucky that she doesn't fling herself in, regardless of ability. =)
Hahaha I'm guessing Frances does? :p Kaylee isn't walking yet, so that *might* have something to do with it... hehe She does love climbing in and out of her kiddie pool though.
Post a Comment