* my husband.... Brian has been pretty awesome. I am glad I have him for a sounding board, a partner and as the father of our child.
* my kid... Kaylee is so much fun. I love having her around. I'm glad that I want to be around her and that being a SAHM isn't a "job"... it's a lifestyle. :)
* my home... Ok.. so this thing has gone through a huge transformation over the years.. from bachelor pad to family home... there are still a lot of projects left to finish up, but the overall feel is "Home"
* my health... I was so sick with Kaylee that I though at certain points I wouldn't make it.... now, I'm 100% back to normal and feeling great!
* my family... new and the old... the new have accepted me as I am, which has made me feel incomprehensible joy.. old is still there when I seek them out.. occasionally they'll seek me out.. I guess that's ok.. not as ideal as I've always wanted, but probably as good as it's going to get.
* my friends... we don't always have a lot of time to hang out, but we check up on each other at random times... it's good stuff.
* my skills... when I'm able to work, I'm glad I feel I have a skill that not everyone has. It's fun and keeps my mind stimulated.
2 years ago
1 comments:
You reminded me today that it's good to be thankful!
Post a Comment