I'm excited, yet scared. Here's hoping I don't completely hate it. Apparently, the Supercuts school does free cuts AND COLOR once a month. Tomorrow, I will go in for a cut.
Before:
Copyright © 2010 Our Epic
Journey | Blogger Templates Design by Splashy Templates
3 comments:
Ack! I wish I lived closer because then I would totally go with you! It could be like an initiation into a secret club. You can join but first you must complete the horrible hair cut challenge! :) I am sure it will be totally fine! (but am secretly really looking forward to the after picture!) hahaha!
Oh, and PS, I wan to totally steal that baby! Nom nom nom!!
I've had really good experiences with students - they take FOREVER (which is actually really nice) and they generally really take pride in their work. I hope it all works out!!
Nat, I was in and out of the chair in 12 minutes - but you can definitely tell that imo.. I'll try again.. it's never the same people, so for the savings, it's worth it right now. :)
Cyn, I wish a lot of ya'll lived closer :( I need more BFFs in my city. No stealing of the bebe. :p
Post a Comment