So, something happened to me this morning. I got the baking bug. I made 10 mini loafs of banana nut bread. I intended on making at least that many of beer bread, but I ran out of energy for a little while. Since I didn't have the energy to mix anything, I put a chicken that my FIL seasoned in the oven to bake. Here's hoping I did that right since I've never baked a whole chicken before. After I rested for a little bit, I was back at it. I made a huge salad for me to snack on and then fresh cranberry pecan disasters.. hehe Ok, so the taste wasn't a disaster, but getting them off my stoneware was. It always is. That thing is supposedly great for cookies, but I never can get them off without destroying them. The cranberries popped while baking and OMG they are fantastic! I'm going to have to try this again when I have a better way of removing them from the oven.
Kaylee was either napping or "helping" during all of this madness. She wasn't too into what I was doing though... oh well.
That's it for now.. it's been a long day.
2 years ago
2 comments:
Try parchment paper?
(Yeah I know totally late reading this but I haven't been updating my own blog so haven't seen anything!)
Actually, my grandmother told me the same thing.
Post a Comment