Operation: Side Jobs

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I need to focus. I need *a* focus. I have so many ideas in my head, I have no idea where to really start.

Here's a list of just a few things I want to do
- open an Etsy store... sell things... sell what? OMG.. the list is just weird.
--- blankets - anyone can sew in a straight line, right??
--- duvet covers - goes along the same lines of sewing in a straight line. But have you seen how much a duvet cover costs?!?
--- homemade hot chocolate mix
--- homemade laundry detergent
--- homemade beer bread mix
--- homemade pancake mix
--- homemade dishwasher detergent
--- rice krispie treats (covered in chocolate/icing/etc)

Is my list too funky to do anything?

But.. that's not all folks. I really need to hammer down and get my freelancing stuff back off the ground. It's sooo easy to do, but I'm having a hard time prying myself away from Kaylee to really concentrate on it. Then again, we would like to send her to college one day... and maybe before then, buy a house that meets our needs better.

I need some real motivation here. But, how can you resist this face?


0 comments:

Post a Comment