Funny How This Works...

Saturday, May 4, 2013

My brain is weird..

Or maybe it's just me.

So, after my post about hiring a housekeeper, I got into the cleaning mood. I made time, but it involved all but ignoring the children. And when I say ignoring, I really just mean they were playing by themselves, which is good for them. I just like playing with them!

I don't have my referral's number yet, so I haven't gotten to bite the bullet.. but I am trying to think of all the things I'd like done once I do get to hire her.

Today, I scrubbed the baseboards. Literally. We have white baseboards, which are pretty... when clean. I don't think I even want to paint them a different color to hide the dirt thought... it seems like a cop out. And I like being held accountable. If it's hidden, I ignore it. So, that's not good. I also washed a lot of the doors and switch plates. It's amazing how gross they get...

If I could hire someone to do just one thing, it would be to clean my floors and baseboards... I think that's what causes me the most anxiety.

My back is killing me after all that.

I need moar moolah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment