Yesterday went fairly well. The plan I came up with was kind of simple. The time Kaylee is normally in school, she should have lots of structure. The time out, is more free.
So, MWF, we will sing songs, color lessons, practice writing, practice letter sounds, practice figuring out the first letter of words, practice our ABCs, 123s and Spanish numbers (which will eventually expand once *I* learn more Spanish), I'll read, we'll make lunch together, etc,etc.
It's quite a challenge with an infant in tow, but yesterday went well.
Tuesdays are swim lessons and my grandmother's. After naptime, we'll probably go outside to play or to the farmers market.
Thursdays are up in the air at this point. Maybe that will be another pool day... maybe it will be a park day... maybe it will be a travel day. I don't know. We can't really afford for me to go anywhere, so I doubt I'll leave the house to go very far.
I'm also setting up StoryTime at my house/park for every other Wednesday. The hope is to read a few stories to the kids and do an activity. The first one is the 5th, so we'll see if it works out how I want.
I'm still working on that other site, but more consulting on where things are, etc... I've been reading a lot of code lately so I'm feeling a bit better about my abilities... I don't foresee taking on something this challenging again for a while though. It was the extra menu that threw me. Two menus are fine... but through in a third and my brain explodes. Dumb.
Here's hoping the Dog Days of Summer keep on being nice to me. I need a break. :)~
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment