That's right... Liam turned one on Easter. It was an exhausting day with us getting up at 5am to be ready and at sunrise service by 7. But we made it, even though we don't really look all that happy about it. After church, we went to my grandmother's for an Easter egg hunt and lunch, then we came home and had the kids nap for a little bit before the birthday party began.
I want to start by saying Pinterest, I hate you. You give me more to do than I really need. However, Brian likes the "rotunda" decorations so much he doesn't want me to take them down. HA! I am quite impressed with how my decor turned out. I spent less than $10 on it all. Now... the LED light bulb I had to get so the other flood light didn't melt the vinyl table covers was another story.. LOL but, it was on the to-do list of things to buy anyway...
Kaylee said in front of everyone, "Mommy, may I help feed baby brother, please?" (in a Minnie Mouse voice, no less.. I swear she sounds just like Minnie!) There was a room of "AWWWW!" and "Man, you got 'may I AND please??'" My kids will have manners. My kids will also be respectful. I will not tolerate anything less. Because you know what? Manners and respect are the cutest thing ever because it's so uncommon nowadays.. that makes me a bit sad.
My sweet baby Liam... one. Where did the time go? I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for him to start transitioning into a little boy. A little person. It was wild when I was watching it with Kaylee and I know it will be wild when I watch it with Liam.
Happy Birthday, Monster! I love you...
2 comments:
OH wow, he is getting so big, wish I could have seen him Saturday! Thank you for coming btw!!!!
Aww thanks! I was so exhausted just chasing Kaylee around.. I thought I was going to have to bring both but Brian ended up not having to work. :p Soon though! We should do lunch..
Post a Comment