Blue Bonnets

Friday, March 29, 2013


Blue bonnets are some of my favorite flowers. There's something so magical about them to me. But, every year there's a panic that overcomes me where I must find a patch to take pictures. That is getting harder and harder as the drought continues and the bastard cabbage (that yellow bush flower) takes over.

Thankfully, I found a patch while driving a different way home from swim classes last week. It was on private property, like usual... but it was commercial land so I didn't think too much about it. If someone writes me a ticket for trespassing because I'm trying to keep a Texas tradition alive, so be it.


This is basically how any shot of both of the kids went....


So, I gave up and did individual pictures, which came out a touch better.



I told Kaylee to be real careful and tip toe around the flowers. She did pretty good!


Liam, on the other hand, didn't get the memo... heh


0 comments:

Post a Comment