Five months. Five long yet short months.
I know I'm late on this post, but things have been a little nutty. The month of November was somewhat quiet. To the point where I'm almost concerned. You were learning a new trick almost every month, but last month you just kind of stalled. I figured for sure that you would be turning over from back to tummy, but you just stopped trying. I also figured you would be closer to crawling, but again, you just stopped trying. This isn't necessarily a bad thing - I don't think anyway, but it was kind of sad to me. I was hoping you'd be crawling by Christmas. The pictures I envisioned taking would have been so cute! I'm still holding out hope though. You seem like you could take off at any moment. But, this also gives me a little extra time to finish getting the house baby proofed.
You are killing me slowly though with this whole not sleeping thing. Ever since the time change, you have just been off. Lately, though you have woken up in the middle of the night and then for good by 4:45 or 5. Momma is TIRED. I, myself can barely stay up past 9 or 10. I'm hoping this doesn't become the norm. I don't function well like this.
On top of the not sleeping through the night and not learning new tricks, you've also become very clingy. You have to be held. While standing. Sitting is not cutting it for you. At Thanskgiving, you weren't wanting to go to many people, which just isn't like you. But, it was loud. And there were a ton of people around. I'm almost not looking forward to Christmas since it'll be louder with your (almost) deaf Grandma and Papa.
The Saturday after Thanksgiving, we all went down to RenFest. You weren't liking your stroller much, so I got to carry you everywhere. 11 lbs of cuddly (although sometimes dead weight) baby for 6 hours. Needless to say, my back was killing me Sunday.
Ugh. This post seems so negative, but it is what it is. I'm tired. I need a maid. And a nanny.
0 comments:
Post a Comment