Surprises in the Mail!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Well... today was a good snail mail day! I knew one thing was comin' soon, but not that TWO things! My always lovely wedding photographer, Kelly Hornberger (www.kellyhornberger.com to check out her amazing work!) sent Brian and I a really cute baby book. I haven't seen anything like it.. it has little envelopes in it for the first hair cut and tooth (that falls out ofc.. haha)... and little pocked in the back for bigger mementos... Too awesome! I can't wait to start filling it in.

Then there's this:




























I love my virtual family at the community I'm on. One of the lovely ladies on there knits. She does it for fun and is crazy for not setting up an Etsy shop. But, it's all good. Whatever makes her happy! It has definitely brought a smile to my face. She mentioned that she was getting ready to make something for little Kaylee. And this is what she created. I think it's absolutely adorable. Yes, it's pink... but she talked to me about it beforehand and I was so touched that she was even considering making something for Kaylee, I told her to go for it. It was the thought that counted and Kaylee will wear it and be damn proud! (can babies be 'damn proud'? ha! I don't know, but I will be).

So, to you, TSG, thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I have your blog address and I shall stalk you forever more! Muhahahaha
Just kidding.
THAT is super cute!
Smooches from a fellow Dooce-bag!
Ariel

Hi, I'm Natalie. said...

lol! Pink! And nice!

Mr & Mrs T. said...

haha thanks Ariel ;)

Anonymous said...

Look how little that little jacket is!!

Post a Comment