FINALLY. I'm 6 months pregnant and have finally gained my first bit of weight! I'm fighting some fierce allergies and hip pain, but knowing that I'm actually keep weight on instead of losing it makes me much happier.
FHR is still in the 140s... Kaylee is still doing gymnastics... and I'm still tired. But all is great and we're hoping June just hurries up and gets here.
2 years ago
2 comments:
Six months is when I started gaining weight, too. Then I gained 60lbs before the girl was born. (Can YOU eat a box of Cheerios in one sitting? =)
Gymnastics are fun - and June will be here in no time!
(Cute blog - just checked it out today for the first time...)
I don't know about a box of Cheerios... but I know you can eat a box of Jr Mints, a Wonka Toffee/Chocolate Bar, a giant chocolate 'breakfast' muffin and yogurt in one sitting... I'm on my way to mansion size for sure if I keep this up! LOL
Post a Comment