... like I used to. Man. I had no idea how difficult it would be just to change positions. I've always been relatively thin - basically meaning, I've never had a stomach... my butt has changed to several sizes bigger than I ever wished, but that's my own fault. :)~
Crossing my legs, rolling over in bed, just readjusting my position in a chair = HARD. And, I'm not even that big! By the time June gets here, I don't foresee much movement from me because I won't be able to. LOL
I have set my last day at work. So, if all goes well, I'll start my stay-at-home gig on June 4th. If I can get some guaranteed work, I'll be able to start sooner, but I don't want to get myself in a bind. We have an amazing budget plan in place. I'll always have to work, but part time will be able to tide us over until I can swing more hours. I'm very excited about this!
** Also, I haven't tried the laundry detergent cuz I can't get my bucket opened! I intended on asking the hubs last night to help, but we got side tracked with impromptu dancing to last.fm in the living room and making fun of each other. :)
*** Laundry detergent has been tested... and it's a success! woot! :)
2 years ago
1 comments:
I'll get worse before it gets better!! (But it's worth it!)
Post a Comment