I have got to get out of this funk. Not all of it is really my fault... but it's all on my shoulders which has weighed me down. I'm desperate for April to get here so that maybe I can wean Liam, which will allow others to watch him more. I have so much on my mind, but oddly enough the biggest thing I'm thinking about is Kaylee's birthday. I know. It's in June. At the END of June. But, I think it's going to take me a while to make everything I want to make in order to save a lot of money on decorations she won't even remember. HA! Maybe I'll transfer them to her room afterwards....
I'm Xal Xal on Pinterest for pix of what I'm talking about. Yes, I know.. I gave in. I don't spend a lot of time on there, but it might be the replacement to Facebook while I nurse The Boy. So while on there, I found a lot of cute, easy to do Mickey Themed ideas. A lot of them are in the new pink Minnie, but I like the traditional red Minnie, so I'll probably do that. It doesn't take me long to make tutus. And I'm sure I can find an applique for the shirt... and we already have a few mouse ears. Here's hoping I can take a cake decorating class in April and learn some tricks... I have the ideas in my head, but can't always get them out in the real world.
Other things on my list of positive things to do...
* paint the interior of the house
* organize the garage and create storage
* Finish out the garden... plant said garden
* Build the kids a playhouse
* Spring clean the house and purge junk/trash
On top of being desperate for April to get here, I'm desperate for the end of February to get here... because that is our trip to Belize.
2 years ago
2 comments:
They have a pink Minnie?? I feel suddenly terribly uninformed.
Sorry you're dealing with so much right now. Hugs and support coming your way.
Ugh. Yes. It drives me a bit batty. My MIL introduced Kaylee to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, the cartoon that is kind of 3D (like Toy Story 3D, not the glasses 3D). Minnie wears all pink.
Thanks for the hugs and support. :) xoxo
Post a Comment