Back in March, 2011 I started my journey to losing 20 lbs. Then I got pregnant in July. I had only lost 3 lbs. Zumba wasn't really making me lose weight, but I was toning up, so still well worth it. When I had Liam, I weighed 180 lbs. My heaviest ever. He was only 6 lbs. That's all I lost with his birth. Talk about a disappointment! But, I can't really blame anyone but myself. I had an odd craving of marshmellows, which I gave into any chance I could. I don't even know how they got in the house, but there seemed to always be a bag in my pantry. Gross.
Nursing Liam has been a greater success than with Kaylee. I think that's part of why I have dropped so much weight in just 8 months (really... 7 because I still ate like a pig that first month). I have been watching my portions, not going back for seconds and trying really hard to curb my sweet intake. It seems to be working!
March 2011
Here's the stats:
Weight: 144.4lbs
Height: 5'4"
Approx BMI: 24.7
Hips: 41.75"
Waist: 29.25"
Bust: 33.75"
Thighs: 23.5"
Calves: 13"
Upper Arms: 11.75"
Lower Arms: 8.5"
March 2012
Weight: 180lbs
December 2012
Here's the stats:
Weight: 133lbs
Height: 5'4"
Approx BMI: 22.8
Hips: 39.5"
Waist: 28"
Bust: 35.5" (heh thanks nursing!)
Thighs: 23"
Calves: 13"
Upper Arms: 10.5"
Lower Arms: 8.5"
I'm actually super happy about this. I'm losing inches where I want to lose inches, minus my thighs. Honestly, if I would just get out there and walk or get back into Zumba, that would go down too. I have 3 months to make my "time" goal -- before vacation at the end of February! My original goal was 120 back in 2011. I revised it to 120-125 this year. And now, I'm going for somewhere in the middle... 123.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment