2 years ago
Still rockin' it... Week 3
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
I'm down to 141.2! This is after a somewhat stressful week. I didn't eat as well as I should. This week isn't starting out any better as I bought a box of Chips Ahoy and 3 giant chocolate muffins the other day. I'm still doing Zumba twice a week (paid in full until the 2nd week in June, so I'm a fool to not go for the money alone). I have not started boot camp yet. I intended to, but realized I would not be doing myself any good by trying to kill myself before I walked around in 90 degree heat for 6+ hours for Round Top Days. I hope to go this Saturday though. I also hope to get back to better eating and stop stress eating altogether.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
90 degree heat! That sounds like heaven!!! :) Congrats on the weight loss. Just being active gives a little forgiveness in the naughtiness of chocolate muffins. Those sound good.
What is round top?
It's a huge antique show... miles and miles of crap for days... it's awesome. LOL :) Round Top is a little town outside of Giddings.
Post a Comment