But... it might not all be because of the food. I see a difference. And it's crazy. I'm currently looking for a Zumba DVD that I can do at home when Kaylee naps (assuming she does... otherwise, I can probably just hold her or put her in her jumperoo). So far, no luck.. it's either a $90 package or a console game, which you have to have the extra stuff on.
Here's the same outfit I wore 4 weeks ago...


I'm hoping at some point I'll be able to see a difference in my butt... ha! But.. I'll take the difference I see in my legs and stomach for now.
5 comments:
Ooh! I can totally see a difference! You're doing great! keep it up! You are definitely inspiring me to get off my butt and atleast start walking everyday.
Walking bores me to death... but this Zumba thing is pretty awesome.. I'm having fun and you really don't realize you've been 'dancing' for an hour!
Good job. You look great! I'm glad you're enjoying Zumba. It's a ton of fun.
I can see the difference too!!! You look great! And BTW your butt will never really go back to normal....trust me :)
LOL Thanks for the warning... :p
Post a Comment