I'll write more when... well... hopefully later. I got one shot of her sitting up and then she took off. This is my life. She's fast. She climbs. She smiles constantly. I love it.
PS: excuse the orange nose.. apparently she's gotten a few too many sweet potatoes and carrots lately. :)
6 comments:
I've got to tell you that K is without a doubt one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! Seriously adorable. Good thing I don't live close by because I would gobble her up!!
Come visit! She's good for a nice nibble here and there :) I chew on her all day... hehehe
SO cute! You can totally see her mind whirring in the first picture, thinking about where she's going to go next. :)
I find it funny that in the first picture... she looks like Brian... and in the second picture... she looks like me. So weird..
I, too, turned orange after eating too many carrots as a toddler :)
I'm sad I won't get to meet her in Halifax.
I know... I wanted to bring her, but I think I need the girl time more... maybe next time though :)
Post a Comment