10 months....

Sunday, May 15, 2011



Kaylee is a complete joy. Really. I have never seen another baby this good. I asked my SIL a few weeks ago "When is my karma going to run out?" Because there's no way I deserve this kid.

She's happy. She's developing on track. She's funny. And most importantly, she's the sweetest thing ever.

Kaylee is cruising all over the place. She's definitely a climber. Her favorite game is to crawl from one side of the sofa to the other and over to the recliner... then back. With two people, this is fun. Without, it makes me dizzy going back and forth.. On Easter, she stood by herself without assistance. She hasn't done it since, but I know it's comin'...

Kaylee sleeps like me... all over the place, which cracks me up.


I'm hoping she has a similar relationship with my Meme as I do... so far, so good.


If she could stay outside all day, she would...



Too bad her sunscreen was MIA for a week, so we didn't get to do much outside. I'm not buying $9 sunscreen when I know where it's at... it was just a matter of getting it back. Currently, we have a hummingbird and lots of ferel cats that visit this window, plus the wind in the trees to keep her occupied for hours - literally.. I have to pull her away to feed her at times.


I finally figured out what to do for her birthday next month. We're going to a park. Simple. Cost effective. But it'll be hot. I'm making the little girls these:


The theme is rainbows. And I'm excited. Rainbow cupcakes... rainbow tutus... a mishmash of colors on the tables. Easy peasy. And, I can shop for the majority of what I need now - with coupons and sales... score! Hoping to pull this off for under $50.

4 comments:

Rain said...

We want to come!! Let me know if you need help with anything!! :)

Mr & Mrs T. said...

Ya'll are on the list. I'm going to do an evite to those with internet. :)~

Cristy said...

She is so danged cute. I don't even know how you stand her! :)

Mr & Mrs T. said...

I was thinking the other day... "When will I have to stop nom'ing on her?" It makes me sad just thinking about it... one day she's going to push me away and say I'm embarrassing her.. boo! :p Until then.. let the snuggles commence!

Post a Comment