I think I might be obsessed. I'm sitting here staring at the clock hoping that it will magically become 4:45 so I can take Kaylee to my grandmother's house. Class is at 5:30 and it's with a rather intense instructor. I couldn't be more excited.
While I haven't lost any weight (STILL!) I have toned up quite a bit. I can tell that my body overall has changed. There's less jiggly goin' on. Less indentions (gross, right??).. and less curves (curves that would eventually become rolls... do not like). Going up and down the stairs all day with Kaylee doesn't exhaust me either. Plus, my back feels better. That all makes me happy. :) My MIL is convinced that if I keep at it, I'll lose weight, but I'm starting to wonder if this is my new "normal" weight. It would make me a little sad, but I think I'd come to terms with it.
Today, I did something big - well, big for me. I bought the Zumba DVDs, which basically means I can do it every day at home if I want. I still want to go to class because I need out of the house... but I think it'll be a good supplement.
My schedule is getting beefed up as well. The sessions I'm in right now will end in a few weeks.
Monday - which will be a tough one for me to commit to will be at 8pm. It uses weights and is with the same instructor I'm going to tonight. I imagine this class will kick my ass more than I ever realized dancing could.
Tuesday - this class will get pushed up to 6:15pm (from 6:30) and will change locations. Boo. I dislike the location, but I like the instructor.
Wednesday - this class is at 5:30... my MIL will watch Kaylee so I can go.
Thursday - this one is up in the air. I need to see if my grandmother is busy... if not, this one will be at 10am with a new instructor.
2 years ago
2 comments:
WOW! That is a lot of dancing! I will have to try it sometime! Even though I run a lot...I still gained some lbs that I can't seem to get off after having Phene...I kind of had to accept that I wasn't going back to pre baby weight :(
Well, the Thursday class isn't going to work out. My grandmother is busy during that time. Looking for something else... but yea, if any of the times I mentioned above work, come with us! There are classes all over Austin/Round Rock though.
Post a Comment