Weight: 144.4lbs
Height: 5'4"
Approx BMI: 24.7
Hips: 41.75"
Waist: 29.25"
Bust: 33.75"
Thighs: 23.5"
Calves: 13"
Upper Arms: 11.75"
Lower Arms: 8.5"
BEFORE:

I'm starting a 10 week, 2x a week Zumba class. And, I'm updating my diet. I think I'll lose a considerable amount of weight in the first couple of weeks. Then it'll get harder. Technically, I'm already in a "healthy" range. But, baby made me flabby.. so that's what I'm mostly working on. The weight loss will come naturally when I start toning up. I used to be a steady 120lbs... so I'd like to get back to that.
Over all Goal:
Weight: 120lbs
Goal for the 10 weeks:
Weight: 135lbs
2 comments:
I just had to say that you look great and I love the shorter hair! Toning up is something that I am going to be attempting very soon too when I get back at running BUT, let's try to remember that we are doing it for us and not for anyone else. You are awesome and amazing the way you are!! :)
Oh, I'm definitely doing it for me. I miss my abs... and my thighs are driving me INSANE. So, I think I picked the perfect class for me to get moving in the right direction. Slow'n'steady... I'm not in any rush but it would be nice to be able to wear a bikini this summer :)~ hehehe
Also.. right backatcha babe!
Post a Comment