You turned seven months old last Saturday. I was still having a hard time since my beloved little Hershey boy died. I managed to take your picture though, which was good all things considered.
Month 6 to 7 was a rough one for me. It was riddled with guilt and wonder. You are a small child, but you eat well and are developing, so deep down, I know there is nothing wrong with you. Your doctor and I had it out, so I went for a second opinion. The new doctor said you are a perfectly healthy child. This set my mind at ease, but for those few weeks, I was in agony wondering... am I starving you?
Miss Thang, you have developed a bit of a personality. And I'm slightly afraid. All of my friends with little girls have told me "Girls are so dramatic!" You already are. Some of it, I will associate with separation anxiety. But, the rest? Ha! Yea.. these tantrums were not supposed to have started until like the Terrible Twos.
All in all, you are a great baby... very playful and happy. Your favorite thing to do right now is jump in your Rainforest Jumperoo (AWESOME FIND, thank you, CL!) and roll from one end of the playroom to the other. You still aren't crawling, but can get around amazingly well like this. I can tell when you are annoyed or mad. The best part is when I realize you are just lonely. If you have been playing by yourself for a while and all of a sudden realize - wait.. why am I alone? Where are my people? You'll look around, groan... I'll look back at you and smile, which makes you smile. My heart melts.
You are so sweet...
0 comments:
Post a Comment