11.5 weeks

Friday, September 17, 2010

Dear Kaylee,
You are 11.5 weeks old and time sure is flying. Last Saturday, we traveled up to Dallas to hang out with some friends. At Rachel's apartment, I had you laying on your baby futon when all of a sudden you popped your head up and started looking around! Your head control has always been pretty good, but you've never really looked around while laying completely flat before. I knew that you'd be flipping yourself over soon for sure now. You almost had it last week...



Sure enough. Yesterday you rolled over from your tummy to back. I was thinking (hoping) it was a fluke, but at 1am this morning you woke yourself up by rolling over. And then just a few moments ago, you rolled over 2 more times. I was able to catch your forth ever rolling onto your back on video. Momma is doomed! I really enjoyed having you be this little blob, but now you have a lot of personality and are learning new things all the time. Next thing I know, you'll be crawling.... and talking... and getting married.

You'll always be our little girl though.

Love,
Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment