Kaylee is 7 weeks old. Man how time has flown by, yet stood so still. We spend our days rocking in the recliner, eating, going through diapers and now, playing with toys with noises. She's a relatively good baby, thankfully, although she has her moments of uncontrollable crying fits. Stupid gas. It is funny when she scares herself with her farts :p
She burps better than most frat boys, which is hilarious and disturbing at the same time. Her first smiles started happening about 2 weeks ago. Now, I can provoke her and get them (well, as long as she's in a good mood). Her head control is pretty decent and she loves to scoot around when I put her on her tummy - also disturbing..
Overall, things are really good. I'm trying to freelance while staying home with her. That is proving to be a challenge as she will not sleep much during the day. So, I end up working when *I* should be sleeping with her... like now.
I do have her on somewhat of a schedule. She eats just about at the same times every day and sleeps just about the same intervals... we try to play some in between all of that. I'm starting to just let her cry a little more instead of rocking her to sleep, which has worked at times with getting her to take a day time nap. Maybe she'll get the hint that she is tired and needs to sleep...
Sorry the posts are few and far between... I just don't have the energy to keep up with this thing atm.
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment