I will admit, I cried. I'm terrified of having a little girl. My family has always had this stereotype. Girls should do girl things. That breaks my heart into a million pieces just thinking about it. If you want to play in the dumpsters (like my brother did - I wasn't allowed), then by golly! You will. I'm also scared that you'll end up as a girlie girl - of which, I am not... I can't show you how to do your hair and makeup or what outfit looks cute with these shoes. I barely can do those things myself, which is why I typically keep things simple.
Things are still pretty rough health wise for me. Pregnancy migraines are the absolute worst. And the challenge to keep any kind of food down is still ongoing. Unfortunately, we have crappy insurance, so the meds that help most of the time are not covered for more than 4 days a month. How ridiculous is that?
So, here we are. Half way through baking you up so that world can meet what is most likely going to be the most precious and fun little girl.
Love, Momma

1 comments:
I don't know you, but from everything you've written I think you are going to be a wonderful Mom! I've had four boys and one daughter. She is way more girly girl than I. Thank goodness for friends that love to 'do' hair. She love me anyway. I love her. Give that baby girl of yours some nice talking to. I'm convinced they hear everything! I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts.
Post a Comment