Last night while getting situated in bed to go to sleep, I was looking at my stomach thinking - Wow... I really am growing a person. Then all of a sudden, you kicked the crap out of me and I saw it. It was THE weirdest thing I've seen. I called Brian and had him come sit with me for a bit. I've been trying to get him to feel your kicks and punches, but alas, you got quiet and went back to sleep.
Today we find out if you'll be a Kaylee or a Liam. I promise to stop calling you "Alien" when we find out... but, you have been hard on my little body to the point where if you don't let me eat and drink and keep it down, we're going to both end up in the hospital. So, please little baby... let Momma eat and feel good.
Love,
Mom
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment