It's really over this time...

Monday, February 15, 2010

I've waited as not to jinx myself for the 3rd time. The severe morning (all day) sickness is gone as of Super Bowl Sunday. I still get sick every now and then - first thing in the morning typically, but whatever... I can eat whatever and not be in constant fear that it won't stay down. I have more energy but still get winded when I have to walk further than the driveway.

I'm a little over 21 weeks. I feel you doing martial arts on my bladder all day (thank you). I watch my stomach moving as you punch and kick - it's the weirdest sight... I hope to record it a little later in the pregnancy when things get more intense. I can see my belly button a lot better right now, as it is moving forward. I don't think I've gained any weight yet, but here's hoping that I will in the next few weeks before the next appointment.

I'm trying to get your registry done. I'm only half way through and people have been asking since I was like 3 months along. I am not rushing this though. There is a ton of research you have to do nowadays. Every time I turn around, there's a recall because a baby was smashed in half, or something fell off that wasn't supposed to, or a baby got stuck... so, people will just have to wait. The first shower won't be until May. Please be patient... We need diapers and unisex clothes - all sizes, all brands for both.... there's a good start. I hope people respect our need for being practical and NO pink. I don't want to spend the weeks after the showers exchanging stuff for things we need... that just seems counter productive.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment