We've survived up to the point, so I think we're good to go. Everything is done, so we are just playing the waiting game for Friday to get here. That's when all of the chaos will take shape.
Brian had his bachelor party this past weekend. Nothing too extreme, but I definitely don't want to know. Haha! I'm having my Girls Night Out Thursday which will just be dinner and then some games. It won't be a late night for 2 reasons. 1) I am not a night owl, so staying up past 10:30 is only possible if I have a work deadline I'm stressed about.. haha 2) Most people have this thing called work that they have to do the next day.
Friday is the rehearsal and thank you dinner. That's where I think the nerves will finally kick in. Knowing that I'll be standing in front of 120+ people and they will all be staring at me makes my stomach turn.
Hopefully everything goes smoothly. The drama has come down to a mere trickle which is the biggest stress reliever for me.
Our honeymoon flight was canceled and reissued for 2 hours earlier. I'm just so excited to be waking up at 3:30 in the morning the day after the ceremony.. lemme tell ya. Haha.
Bring on this new life!
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment